Friday, August 17, 2018

NEW INFO

I am still not able to type a lot BUT I am going to start posting again although for now, it will be by sharing.  Also, unfortunately, I have to drop almost ALL of my groups because I cannot participate so I can start sharing.  I'm on abot 50 groups.  Please don't be offended as it's not personal as I love you all.  I just want to once again enjoy and post.  Once I am back to to "normal, lol" I will rejoin rejoin a few.  I miss you so much and am going to transition from this blog into my new one as I made way too many errors on this one.  I jumped in way over my head.  PLEASE subsribe tp my new blog whih I am going to start it by the end of next week.  I still plan on sharing fun things but the GOSPEL is my biggest concern. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.


MUCH LOVE TO ALL IN CHRIST JESUS!

SHARE THE GOSPEL AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN, EVEN IF IT'S ONLINE.  nOW ENJOY A PICTURE OR TWO OF GOD'S CREATIONS...


I JUST LOVE DOLPHINS AND, OF COURSE MY FAVORITE PET....


AREN'T THEY SOOOOO ADORABLE?  BTW, WE MAY BE HAVING PUPPIES.  I HOPE NOT BUT IF SO, I WILL FIND THEM GOOD HOMES.  THEY WILL BE PART POMERANIAN AND PART CHIHUAHUA, WHICH IS A NEW BREED CALLED A POMCHI.  

HAVE A GOD-BLESSED, FUN AND SAFE WEEKEND!



No comments:

Post a Comment