Friday, June 22, 2018

NEW BLOG

Because of my problems typing, and I was too immature in the WORD and posted so many errors and false teachings by mistake, I am starting a new blog.  I will have it started in less than 2 weeks.  please subscribe to my new one.  Also, let me know if I spread anything untrue.  Lastly, just because I post a sermon doesn't mean I endorse it or all that says.  I won't knowingly spread false doctrine but we can agree to disagree on minor issues    Please contact me with any issues, errors and, of course, compliments, lol.  I will also post fun and funny things; anything RELEVANT to politics; Hebrew words; and recipes.

I WANT TO TEACH, LEARN, LOVE AND LAUGH.  

Ado ask that you are careful on contemporary musiv because many of these songs are not Godly so be discerning.  Dallas Holm is awesome.  

LAST, this is grace alone; through faith alone; in Jesus Christ alone.  We should do good works as much as we can but what counts as "good works" anyway?  There's many ways to do good deeds, not just money as many have no money.  LOVE GOG, LOVE OTHERS....THE 2 GREATEST COMMANDMENTS.  

God bless and much love in Christ Jesus.  also, I love you as you are my dear friends,  Please send me articles, Scripture, and anything that helps us on our journy home.



No comments:

Post a Comment