Tuesday, February 6, 2018

WHY HAVEN'T THE JEWS BUILT THE THIRD TEMPLE YET? (VIDEO)

This video is made from a Jewish point of view.  I cannot, of course, verify this as true or not but I do like sharing things and others knowledge because while one may not have all the answers, when we combine all the knowledge, we can discern the truth.  Be very discerning and even skeptical of random YouTube pastors.  I believe they are very sincere and believe what they preach BUT they can just as sincerely be wrong.  Never throw out the baby with the bath water though.  Don't be deceived by checking the Scriptures daily to see if these things are true.  I'm quite sure I have and will share false teaching (not intentional unless I explain WHY I'm sharing it and that it's false) but, in the end, it is your choice on what you believe...man or God!  Be blessed!


COME SOON, LORD JESUS, COME SOON!  MARANTHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment