Friday, February 2, 2018

PASTORS "BLESS" LATE-TERM ABORTION CLINICS

It was almost impossible for me to copy/paste this article to share so I'm going to give you the link.  You need to read the "tweets" made regarding this.  I'm not sure what the law is on blasphemy so I don't throw that word around or outright accuse anyone of it but if this is not blasphemy, I don't know what is.  We are in trouble, not only as a nation and a people but as human beings.  To say an abortion clinic is "Holy" is more than I can take.  I'm heartbroken.  One also claims God has already given women the right to choose abortion.  It's okay with Him.  Please, I'm not that well versed but I have read the Bible many times and I have never seen this.  Where is it?  That's what I thought, it's not in there.  Pray and God bless.  This country has a major sin issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment