Saturday, January 20, 2018

SELF MINISTRY AND FAMILY MINISTRY - VIDEO SERMON BY GRACE AMBASSADORS

I pray this blesses you and helps you to grow in the Word of God.  I have found them incredibly helpful in my walk.  They believe in salvation by grace alone; through faith alone; through Christ alone.  The plan of Salvation is First Corinthians 15:1-11 and they do not have a church.  They are an online ministry only.  They serve gourmet Spiritual meals so you do not have to settle for fast food.  God bless and enjoy.  Share!


Some of these sermons are a few years old but don't let that stop you from watching.  This is not an end times ministry and remember, God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow so what they preached then is the same today.  I share as they share with me.  Be blessed and love in Christ Jesus.  Shalom/Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment