Friday, January 19, 2018

A BIBLICAL VIEW OF GUN CONTROL BY REAL TRUTH, REAL QUICK

I won't be on the computer much tonight until after 10:30.  We have to go shopping and we're going out to dinner.  So, I will see you guys tonight or tomorrow.  I'm not going anywhere.

Sound Biblical reasons on this very major topic today.  Be blessed and love everyone in Christ Jesus.  It's the second greatest commandment.  Love God, Love Others!



Pray that if you own a gun, that you are never in the position to have to take a life of another.  He hears our prayers!  However, if guns are taken away, people will just find different ways to murder and it will be barbaric.  I hate guns but I hate evil even more!  Be blessed and safe!  We are never commanded not to protect ourselves or others.  Remember, Jesus Christ sent the disciples to sell in order to buy swords.

If ye live by the sword, you will die by the sword"

What do YOU think it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment