Friday, January 5, 2018

15 MYTHS PEOPLE BELIEVE ABOUT THEIR PASTOR - CROSSWALK SLIDESHOW

It seems as if every church has more problems than it can handle.  We blame the pastors, the elders, boards or anyone but ourselves.  i haven't watched this slideshow but I bet I will know why I have chosen not to find a church and guess whose fault it will be...MINE.  Why?  Because I expect my church to conform to my needs rather than me conforming to the needs of the church.  If there is no light, be the light.  If it's lukewarm, heat it up.  No community outreach?  They pass around the collection plate too much?  Whatever the problem is, forsaking or leaving it is not usually the answer.  It's up to you individually to decide what's best for you Spiritually but do we expect too much from others all the while doing absolutely nothing to fix the problem?  Let's watch to find if Crosswalk has any answers for us.  God bless you all and be safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment