Tuesday, December 19, 2017

HEBREW WORD OF THE DAY

You all know I love to have fun and until after the holidays, I'm not able to share as much on the Bible as I plan to do when I get all the things I need together.  I'll go into more on that later but sound doctrine is ALL I will share knowingly.  I don't want to even hint that I agree with one.  So, for now, I'm going to share my talents the great Lord God gave me and that's I'm a very good cook, creative, writer (good or bad, it's just a POV) and I'm not writing a book here, lol.  I'm going to be creative using the Hebrew Word of the Day which is....




And because of the word, I'm going to share myself with you through pictures since the word is "description."  This is His new creation in me!  God bless.

The pictures below tell you who God has made me to be, love, desire, feel and the few things I'm good at.  Let's add in some hopes and dreams too!


Sense of humor and a wee bit too political -- He's leading me out!  I can also be a bit mean and disrespectful when my God is mocked.  Always remember that I...

Image result for images for a ewe

In Christ and as a Friend!


Image result for images for the Word of God

My all-time favorite book


I love to do this AND am rather good at it...


My dream is to learn to make and decorate these for free to those who want the traditional wedding cake but can't afford one.  Freely given...I will freely give!


Image result for images for books

I LOVE TO READ!

AND NOW FOR THE DEAREST AND BEST...

Image result for IMAGES FOR gOD Almighty

First Corinthians 15:1-11
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9
Acts 8:37
The Book of James on Faith

Image result for images for spread the gospel of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment