Thursday, November 9, 2017

WHAT TO TELL YOU KIDS ABOUT SANTA? (VIDEO)

Well, it's about that time of year and I'm sure the same arguments are being played out again on Christmas and whether we should celebrate it or not.  Honestly, Paul says all things are lawful, just not all profitable.  I don't condemn or condone it.  I have my own unique way of acknowledging that one day my Savior was born and that's the day Salvation became possible.  I don't do trees, not for pagan reasons but lazy reasons but there are some Biblical reasons why I choose lights and candles plus some flowers rather than a tree.  If you put up a tree, I think it should be a family tree...one where the kids or grandkids make the ornaments and you make it for you rather than beauty.  Kids love it.  Santa has a bad rep.  I hope this video shares some insights for those who want their children to have the "santa" experience but in truth.  Best video or article on this topic I've ever seen.  Agree or not, don't be a stumblingblock to your brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment