Thursday, November 30, 2017

SHARING A MEME I MADE

I love memes but most are so mean and people think if you post a picture of some "celebrity" and a quote that the celebrity actually said it.  Rarely is that true
.  There kinda fun to make and I'm starting a Christian-ONLY F/B page although I'll be posting all sorts of clean, fun and wholesome things cos we Christians gotta laugh and enjoy life too!  I'm so hoping to keep it rather small and only people who are going to participate regularly (at least once or twice a month) join.  Share jokes, recipes, Bible trivia and games (make them up yourself), challenge us with questions and share pics, cartoons and, of course, anything about our Lord God and Savior, Christ Jesus.  It will also be a politics-free zone and the only news allowed to be shared is true breaking news (like a terrorist attack) or a relevant article we need to be aware of that's going on.  If you join (I'll leave a link for you), feel free to post links to your groups, websites or blogs, share other grace alone, faith alone, Christ alone websites and any Christian-based businesses such as PureFlix, a Christian bookstore or resources for people to get help.  No secular sites or endorsement, please.

Also, no cursing, esp. vulgarity but I'm not going to kick you off if you say a word like damn or hell once in a while.  Not really sure that's even a sin.  No nudity for any reason and non-Christian videos or songs must be clean.  Share hobbies, hints and tips, animals, inspirational videos, anything that would please God.  I especially hope you'll share animations.  

Oh, and last of all, my page is not one for debating things such as timing of the rapture, age of the earth, or baptism and/or speaking in tongues.  Let's agree to leave those topics alone as there are plenty where it's welcome.  My only prayer is for us to fellowship and honor God.  

Here's the meme I made as the background and profile picture for my new page.  I wanted to name it "Paid in Full" and I think I'll make a blog by that name when I get my new computer.  Tell me what you think in a comment.  I don't have time right now to participate in my communities but after the holidays, I hope that changes.  God bless you all.


And this one maybe for my next blog...


Much love in Christ Jesus.  Shabbot Shalom!


No comments:

Post a Comment