Thursday, August 3, 2017

WHAT LIE DO YOU BELIEVE ABOUT YOURSELF?

Curiosity by the name of this video captured my imagination so I checked it out, thinking it was something strange I'd never heard about end times but was extremely surprised and amazed.  The title may sound off-putting to you (it kinda did me) but what it really says helped me more than any sermon I've heard.  It is 100% Bible.  You can't deny the truth.  It does set us free.  So, what lies have you told yourself about who you are?  God bless and hope you watch this short video and sorry about the constant commercials.  


SHALOM AND LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS!

3 comments:

  1. That was an amazing video. Gives me a lot to think about. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, gives me a lot to. Think about .thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, so glad you enjoyed it. I was a miserable wretch and need to rewatch it myself but I hope it gave many something to think about. Much love my sister in Christ Jesus, brenda

    ReplyDelete