Saturday, August 26, 2017

SHARING THE GOSPEL OF GRACE - ANSWERING THE HARD QUESTIONS

I have to admit that I don't do much face-to-face witnessing of our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus, face-to-face very much BUT I do whenever the situation presents itself.  There are 2 very difficult we Christians are asked and, honestly, we don't answer them.  We say we don't know, etc. but are we doing God justice?  How many have encountered the two following questions...

1.  If God is so loving, why is He so mean (or any expletive) and wrathful?
2.  Would a God worth worshipping send people to hell to burn for eternity?

I believe we avoid these questions NOT because we don't know the answer but rather because we do.  Is God wrathful?  He's holy, righteous, just, merciful, loving and WRATHFUL.  Read the account of the flood and then go to Revelation.  

I'm attaching 2 videos that might help you answer these questions.  His love, grace and mercy ALWAYS is higher than His wrath.  He's provided a free way out.  Preach the cross. God bless you all and I really hope you watch these videos.


Why does God kill people?



Answering difficult questions

No comments:

Post a Comment