Tuesday, August 1, 2017

MY BELOVED COQI, MY FUR BABY, PASSED AWAY AN HOUR OR

I doubt I'll share much, if any, for the next few days.  I must have time to grieve, yet I need my friends. Pray for my husband, his heart is broken.  I knew in my heart it was time but he didn't want to accept it. God bless him.  I'm in shock, it hasn't hit me yet and when it does, it will be bad BUT I feel the presence of God.  When I am ready, I'll tell you why I know He healed my dog almost overnight and extended his years.  But now, I'm too sad.  God is good.  No suffering, no pain, just slipped silently away by God's grace.  Much love to you all in Jesus Christ.


These are not my dogs but it could have been.  Kindness to animals and loving our gifts of pets helps us grow closer to Him.  Much love in Christ Jesus.

"There is a time and purpose for everything under Heaven."

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to mourn...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. So sorry for your loss. Your fur-baby is in heaven sweetie with Jesus. Take your time to grieve. I asked Jesus to give you some extra hugs sis. I am praying for you and yours. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, thanks so much. I appreciate you taking the time to write this. It's hard because I prayed for God to take him quickly. I knew it was his time but not my time. I have the peace to know he slipped away peacefully and long story but 3 1/2 years ago, we just moved to Florida and he wasn't doing well. I was homesick and lonely. I asked God for 2 years (unless Coqi was suffering) and anything more, I'd take as a blessing. I got 3 1/2 years. I feel guilty for asking God to take him as I cold not stand the suffering and relieved at the same time. I won't allow myself to really cry. There's so much pain and suffering in this world, so much fear and I'm scared if I do cry, I'll never stop. I was unable to help him and I can't help everybody. When I'm healed, though right now it feels like never, I'm going to find a way to help someone else. I pray God leads me in His will, though, not mine. There will be animals in the Kingdom. Where are they going to come from? Will they be recreated or will they too be certain ones God has chosen? I don't know but Heaven is going to be awesome. I thank God for my gift. He was and always will be my best fur friend ever. God bless you, Connie.

    ReplyDelete