Monday, August 21, 2017

AMERICA'S FALSE TEACHERS ARE ALIVE AND VERY DEAD - DECEPTION IS EVERYWHERE BY "JUST THINK ABOUT IT"

Wolves are running amok, unchecked and free to roam around seeking whoever they can to destroy and devour.  These are not my words, they're paraphrasing the words of Jesus Christ.  I hear false Gospels where people add "works" (like baptism, speaking in tongues, barking like dogs, calling ourselves "little gods", etc.) and I hear so many who attend these churches for the first time and are determined never to go back to church again.  They are hindering the Gospel and are a stumblingblock to our brethren.  We can't "save" or "win souls" for the Lord.  We plant, He reaps.  I know I am very harsh on false prophets and especially this "tongues" doctrine and those putting us under the bondage of the law as we are FREE, TRULY FREE, in Christ Jesus.  He did not die in vain.  He did it all for those who couldn't AND to obey the Law since He was born a Jew and for the Jew first.  
ee
I am going to say this and I'm sure it will offend some but it's truth.  I went to a full blown Pentacostal church by accident and it was so confusing and terrifying, I was never going back but thank God for putting me in a home where I was raised on the RIGHT Gospel so I wasn't deceived.  However, I found so much overt sin in that church but because a very sincere believer came to visit so I went to see her (WRONG REASON FOR ATTENDING ANY CHURCH, NO MATTER WHAT) because I knew the truth and felt safe.  WRONG!  Bad company corrupts good morals.  We are told not to partake or even give the appearance of partaking of sins or evil deeds.  Watch out for all branches of the SDA and Jehovah's Witnesses organizations.  Both are legalistic, teach outright lies and if you fail to "obey" them, you are banned, harassed and I was terrorized.  So I want to protect you.  The true saving Gospel is 1st Corinthians 15:1-11...the Cross.  That's it.  Trust and believe that Jesus Christ is Lord God, our Messiah with your whole heart, mind, soul and strength and know that He died, was buried and rose again in body and ascended into Heaven to join His Father.  You are then given the Holy Spirit, sealed until the day of redemption but you won't "feel" anything except maybe peace or joy.  You won't start babbling, running around or convulsing.  Don't sow seeds of "money" being promised a huge windfall.  God is not your financial counselor but He is your WONDERFUL COUNSELOR.  Blessings are better than money.  Enjoy and God bless you all.


MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

No comments:

Post a Comment