Thursday, August 10, 2017

10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GRIEVING PEOPLE BY CROSS

I know to many that grief over the loss of a pet may not seem as "that big of a deal" compared to losing a friend or family member but that is simply not true.  To many, it IS like losing their family member.  With all the hustle and bustle, especially with people communicating online and having one-on-one personal relationships, our pets are all we have, for the most part and the grief is even more overwhelming for the Christian.  We have great hope to see our family again but our pets, we can hope but the Bible doesn't speak on this at all.  I imagine Heaven will be so glorious and wonderful that it won't matter but it does here.  I miss my baby.  I don't need much of what this post says but none of my family has called or anything.  It makes you feel even lonelier.  Consider this when your loved ones lose a beloved fur baby.  God bless and much love in Christ Jesus.

http://www.crosswalk.com/slideshows/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-grieving-people.html?p=10


No comments:

Post a Comment