Thursday, July 6, 2017

UNIVERSAL SALVATION?

While I will no longer be speaking against false prophets personally but rather pray for them, I do feel it's our job to warn our brothers and sisters of non-Biblical ideologies or movements.  Now, when I think about what I WANT to happen is that ultimately no one perishes but maybe a select view (Hitler, Polpot, my cat, lol, just lightening the mood).  I know that this is being taught in some circles but I have a few warnings and ideas on scripture and how I feel they are rightly interpreted I'd like to share with you to warn you of the dangers of this heresy.

One, it would insinuate that you can worship any "god" you want, do what you want or believe in nothing.  I know the Bible says that no idolaters or fornicaters will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.  Fornication means intermingling religions, like Islam and Christianity, Buddhist, etc.  

Second, if everyone is going to be saved, why did Jesus Christ command us to go spread the Gospel to all the nations?  Why would we need to even be a Christian?  If we're all going to make it, what is the point?  

Third, what about all the things Jesus Christ told us in the 7 Churches in Revelation?  I don't see universal salvation although I wish it were so.  I do know we serve a Holy, righteous and JUST God and not one deserving of eternal life will be denied.  I'm equally convinced that no child, no mentally handicapped person or one with birth defects that prevent them from even the basics of life, much less the Holy Bible?  Can they truly sin?  The Bible doesn't say anything about that and I am supposing it's because the Bible is not a book for children.  We are to raise them in the faith and then they get to make their own choice and today, not many parents are raising their children in the Christian faith but yet I'm seeing them go to church all on their own.  I always felt guilty for not raising mine more in the church but I did teach them about God and Jesus Christ.  Unfortunately, for now they've turned away and of course it worries me but yet I have great hope in Jesus Christ!  I would appreciate prayers. I will leave you with this loosely remembered verse stated by Jesus Christ...

"Broad is the way and easy is the road that leads to eternal destruction and many will enter in that gate.  But narrow is the path and hard is the road that leads to eternal life a few will find it."

"I AM the way, the truth and the life.  No man cometh unto the Father except through Me."


GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY GRACE ALONE, THROUGH FAITH ALONE, THROUGH BELIEF ALONE IN CHRIST JESUS!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

WE ALL SIN AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD

Romans 3:23 and 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment