Saturday, July 29, 2017

THE STRANGEST THINGS TV PREACHERS SAY

Wow!  Does this sound like Christ Jesus, our Father and Holy Spirit?  Do you punch people in the face or smash women's crippled legs?  This is NOT Christian.  This is not who we are.  We must trap the wolves because the world is perishing and no one is listening and I pray not to this.  God bless and pray for them.  They need it.  So do I, by the way.  Have a blessed and JOY-FILLED weekend.  However, there are a few on here that ARE true men of God, esp. Wretched.  The rest though, unbelievable.  This is not done by a Christian so keep that in mind.  Most are spot on but a few, not so much.  I won't share anything else like this and may end up deleting it.  Tell me what YOU think cos I'm not sure about this except you need to be aware of maybe why people are so turned off by Christians.  The church (earthly buildings) NOT THE BODY OF CHRIST, has failed.  Jesus Christ has not NOR will He ever! Okay, I just checked out this channel and it IS by a Christian exposing charlatans and wolves, using Christian Apologetics.  I don't ever want to misdirect you and this is a Christian only blog, not secular.  We all do secular things, of course.  That's not a sin but I don't want to ever share atheistic ideology.  



Not sure this is by a Christian but you need to hear what so-called "men of God" are teaching the world today.  PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment