Tuesday, July 25, 2017

PERSONAL NEWS - GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS AND IS ALIVE AND WELL TODAY


Would you please join me in my celebration today? I just got some awesome news from my sister, who 3 1/2 years ago was diagnosed with Stage 4 (the very worst) metastatic lung cancer (non-large cell carcinoma) to the brain and she had her final MRI today and 100% cancer-free! At diagnosis, she was given maybe 8 months to live and 7 of those would have been pure misery. I know God healed her but before having the brain tumor removed (which was so large and growing so rapidly) that they scheduled surgery for 2 days later. It was in the best possible place IF one must have a brain tumor in that it did not affect anything and was pain-free immediately afterwards. I first prayed for God to save her and right after her surgery, she told me she got saved. I thought it was a "just in case" salvation but if so, it took because for the first time in her life, she is very involved with church. I see the fruits of true salvation. I just want to give Him the glory. He heard my prayers and answered. Ask anything and just believe and it will be given to you (except the winning lottery numbers, lol). She handled this crisis with grace and dignity. I am so grateful to God Almighty!


"And by His stripes we are HEALED!"

Share it, eat it, live it, love it, obey it!  Rejoice in it too!  God bless and Shalom!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment