Friday, July 28, 2017

ONLY THE BLIND MAN CAN'T SEE - VIDEO BY "JUST THINK ABOUT IT"


He's not a pastor, just a regular man sharing the truth of the Bible and what's going on the world today.  I don't share the fear-mongering, spooky type videos but are we not told to watch AND work?  While from experience, getting overly involved in politics and the world isn't healthy, mentally as well as Spiritually, I do think it's important to keep watch and pray.  Go about your daily lives, share the Gospel of Salvation and pray for a great harvest. While I hear "I won a soul to Jesus Christ" all the time, I don't care for that.  We sow, He increases and only by the Holy Spirit by the blood of Christ Jesus can anyone be saved.  We don't "win," the Body of Christ and Jesus Christ won!  We have a new sibling and pray for multiples, lol.  We don't "save," we lead...by speaking and leading by example.  BE the salt of the earth and the light of the world.  Show the unbeliever what a true Christian is by following Jesus Christ in ALL things.  We don't put Him in a box, taken out only on Sunday (or Saturday) but every minute of the day.  We take Him to work, to the grocery store and to our neighbor's house.  We should never leave Him at home.  God bless and like this man says...Just Think About It.  Subscribe to his channel and look for more of his videos on my blog.  By the way, I made the picture above.  Not bragging, just letting you know it's not his picture or associated with him.  It's my picture for when I share his videos.  It will probably change.  


GOSPEL OF SALVATION

THE CROSS/BURIAL/RESURRECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment