Sunday, July 30, 2017

HOW MANY APOSTLES WERE THERE? THINK HARD BEFORE ANSWERING!

I was just thinking (did you smell the smoke, lol) about the Apostles in the Bible and asked myself how many Apostles are in the Bible.  I want to hear your answer and see if you come up with the same amount I did.  All I can say is this...JUST THINK ABOUT IT.  God bless and the answer may not be what you think at first.  Have a God-blessed week and while I want be posting much (if any more) today, I did want to pose this question. Empower yourself through the Holy Spirit to make a difference by sharing the Gospel and freeing people from the bondage of sin.  Even born again believers can feel bondage to it. Encourage, inspire and be free in Christ.  Love you all.  



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The original 12; take away Judas and add Matthias = 13 BUT let's not forget the Apostle Paul who ultimately made it 14 Apostles. Only one of them was chosen by man. Guess who and it's the one we NEVER hear about again in the Bible. I've always wondered why. Do you (or anyone else) know why? God bless and thanks, Sam.

      Delete