Thursday, June 15, 2017

SERMONS AND THROUGH THE BIBLE BY J. VERNON McGEE

I have shared many of his sermons and his series and I encourage you to continue listening and going through the series.  Please go to YouTube and search out J. Vernon McGee and you'll get many links.  I will put links up to his sermons on occasion but I find not many listen to what I share.  I'm going to share the Gospel with the world.  I pray you continue in the faith and the truth.  I just have to go where I feel the Holy Spirit is leading me.  God bless and I hope what I share helps you know the truth of Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation.  We are saved by Grace but did Jesus not also tell us to follow Him?  We can't say a "just in case" sinner's prayer and continue in sin.  That's not saving faith.  Be blessed and I hope God blesses my blog but I must please and honor Him, not man.  

J. Vernon McGee's Sermons
Through the Bible by J. Vernon McGee









No comments:

Post a Comment