Friday, June 23, 2017

OBEDIENCE TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE SDA CHURCH

As I have previously said, 3 members of this organization or church terrorized me for about a year and even to this day, I still am seeing some evidence that I MAY be cyberstalked by them.  Now, I don't know their hearts but "Ye shall know them by their fruits."  No genuine Jesus follower would ever tell you to steal your husband/wife's money when other than barely enough for food and bills, oftentimes there is not even enough to last.  If I refused to do that, to DIVORCE MY DAVID IMMEDIATELY!  

Plenty of times God has rewarded us financially without us ever giving a dime.  Sometimes we get blessed in other financial ways, such as once I obeyed the Holy Spirit and gave a woman He specifically told whom to give it too (that's an amazing story I'll share soon about the many pure miracles He's done for us) so because I had to wait about 20 minutes, I found so many BOGOs that we spent less than $150 for groceries that should have been over $300.  He had blessed us already that day by saving us almost $600/year so I felt led to give to Him in gratitude but sometimes my judgment is bad so I asked Him.  Let me make this clear, I never really expected an answer, especially if He'd given me their "real first name," I wouldn't have known who it was.  He blessed me and I got to witness His all-knowing attribute at the same time.  When I heard the name "Allison," I knew exactly but had He said (for an example only for HER privacy) "Donna", I'd never have recognized it or had a clue who He meant.  I was going to give $5 but He said no...give her $10.  I told her The Holy Spirit led me...and that's as far as I got.  She threw up her arms and said, "Praise the Lord."  She's not allowed to mention Him at her place of business.  She was as happy someone else wasn't ashamed and yes, she said $10 was the right amount she needed.   

I expected to "feel good," or at least blessed but I felt nothing.  I felt I should "feel good about myself" and when I didn't, I was kinda "not very happy."  I prayed about it and asked forgiveness as it seemed wrong to feel that way.  Okay, I wasn't all that sincere but over the next few days, I became more repentant and that's when I KNEW that obedience was expected and not to be rewarded.  Doing right doesn't always feel good or bad, it just is.  Third, and most important, the blessing wasn't even for me or about me.  I was His faithful steward.  And last, actually it sometimes DOES hurt to give because I needed that $10 as I wanted a new Bible.  I wanted/needed this or that.  I rarely have extra money and I had a selfish spirit around me.  Giving is indeed the right thing to do.  Help comes in many forms but if I had of had $100, that measly $10 wouldn't have been nothing but I sacrificed what I wanted and needed because someone needed it more.  Anyone will give someone something if it means nothing to them but few actually give because they listen and obey.  Giving is about sacrifice.  When it hurts you a bit, that's sacrifice, not just giving 10% over a law we aren't required to keep.  My husband did something similar the other day.   So thank God when it hurts.  You've sacrificed and isn't that what Jesus Christ really did on the Cross?  Think about it cos that hurt way more.

+ + + + + + +

Many people, and to a certain extent me, consider the Seventh Day Adventists to be either a cult or, at best, cultish or cult-like.  They are most famous or infamous for putting the Church under the bondage of the Law when Jesus Christ fulfilled the Law for us.  The law cannot and has never "saved" anyone.  It is always been about faith and belief.  "And Abraham BELIEVED God and it was counted to him as righteousness.  It was to Abraham that the Promises we (the Church) are adopted into.  Abraham also was not a Jew but a Hebrew although he converted to Judaism at age 99.  This is a deceptive church with many names but the same beliefs, all approved by the SDA bigwigs.  Here's some of their lesser names (they change a lot)...

The Seventh Day Adventist
Bible Flock Box (YouTube Ministry)
AmazingFacts.org
Doug Bachelor
The World's Last Chance
The Reformed Church of Christ....OR
The Reformed Church of God

Some are more radical and extreme than others.  Please learn to discern, pray and be ye not deceived.  Jesus Christ is supposedly the Archangel Michael (see Jude 1:9) and they believe Adam and Eve committed a sin and didn't eat a piece of fruit.  Last, the man-made rules are extremely strict, we are under the Oral Law, Hell is not real and that the main issue I worry about is they teach that the Mark of the Beast is NOT a literal mark but refers to either the mind or work (hand).  Right hand is always authority.  The Bible says the MOTB will cause great sores to appear wherever you receive yours.  How can a "pretend" or unreal MARK cause a sore?  Again, just think about.  Oh, and they don't believe in a literal 7 year tribulation or a rapture at any time.  Learn and pray to discern the truth of the Word of God and test all things, especially what I say.  I welcome ALL helpful critique but do not reply to arguments, condemnation or being cursed out and comments will be immediately removed.  We can disagree but we must show respect.  God bless you all.


SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment