Thursday, May 11, 2017

WHY I KNOW YHWH IS THE ONLY LIVING GOD!

Written by:  Brenda Alexander
May 11, 2017

How I KNOW Christ Jesus (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) is the One True and ONLY Living God!


Unlike any other "religion" everyone ever bon or will be born is welcome.  We are all worthy of salvation, no other way in and Jesus Christ is ALL INCLUSIVE!

If you are expecting a lot of scriptures and stories, you will be disappointed.  My reason is simple.  It's Jesus Christ and Him alone.  Notice it's never anti-God but always anti-Christ.  While I don't know very much about other "religions," nor do I need to because of one little thing I've never seen written, heard anyone say anyone say before.  In Judaism, Islam, Bhuddism, etc., their "god" is pretty much for them by birth.  There are no promises of an afterlife.  Seems hopeless to me.

The reason I truly know in my heart that Jesus Christ or the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit are the ONLY Living God is because not one human being is excluded.  There is not one person on earth that God would reject.  Muslim, satanist, witches, Voodoo, unbelief, etc., Jesus Christ died for them too.  No standards of righteousness or holiness, you don't have to do any works or buy your way in.  You only have to trust and believe that Jesus Christ is Lord God and Savior.  You've just been forgiven.

Last, I've heard many cry out to Jesus Christ and guess what, He shows up.  No other "god" ever shows up.  The god of the Islams is clear, he appears to no one.  No guarantees and is a political ideology, not a religion.  Also, as all true Christians know, Christianity is not a religion.  It's a way of life.  Follow Jesus, not man.  We are the true Church, the body of Jesus Christ.  I've experienced miracles and if you open your Spiritual eyes, you will too.  Just my opinion....



How to be Born Again!


GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MUCH LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment