Sunday, May 7, 2017

TRANSGENDER AND BEASTIALITY - NOT JUDGMENTAL/FACTUAL INFORMATION

This is in no way meant to be judgmental but goes by the Word of God, which try or wish all we want, it cannot be altered.  Does who someone who loves a member of the same sex or feel they are a man (or woman) in another body upset me on a "personal" level?  Mostly no and nor does who they love even come to mind unless they make it my business.  Then, I have an issue with it as I don't want anyone's sex life or their "sexuality" flaunted in my face, be you gay, straight or gender-confused.  It is between you and God, leave me out.   My main issue is indiscretion more than anything.  I have a gay daughter, have gay friends and it's a case-by-case situation on whether I "like" anyone regardless.  We are to love each other but we don't have to "like" others, especially those who openly mock God, Christ Jesus or the Bible.  We are not to take part in the world's sins but nor are we to separate ourselves from it.  Anyway, this just gives you the Biblical truth.  It's not my opinion, it's God's.  I pray for those struggling and especially for our young children indoctrinated by this evilness.  They do not need to know about sex at age 4.  PRAY and God bless you all.


MUCH LOVE IN YESHUA AH MESSIACH

SPREAD THE GOSPEL IN FIRST CORINTHIANS 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment