Monday, May 22, 2017

THROUGH THE BIBLE PART SEVENTY-THREE

Part Seventy-Three of the Series...Enjoy!  Also, as I'm going in order, we are still in Genesis and while the videos are short, it may take a long time to get to the book you want to study.  Click on the video and then the YouTube button and it will take you to all his teachings so you can find the book you're interested in.  It's my prayer that God blesses my blog and either those seeking the truth about the Bible or newborn Christians, I mix things in for the more mature in the Word and for those new to the faith.  You've got a rock solid foundation if it's built on Christ Jesus alone but many young people today have never heard of Him.  I find that incredibly sad.  Those that have and not raised in the faith, they have no idea WHO Jesus Christ is.  I do my best to help all but newborns, I want them to stay and grow.  Please join me in prayer that they are led to my blog.


God bless us all and Share the Gospel of Salvation

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment