Sunday, May 21, 2017

THE MYSTERY OF ISHMAEL BY JOHNATHAN CAHN

We all know that the muslim religion is based on Ishmael, the illigitimate (sp) son of Abraham.  However, we don't know much about it.  Now, I don't like Jim Bakker.  I was personal issues with him but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and I don't judge the people who appears on his show.  That's unfair and men of God will use any way to preach their message.  So if you judge, judge righteously.  I don't like televangelists for many reasons but I find Mr. Cahn extremely in-the-know and ties Judaism and Christianity together very well.  I even identify as a Messianic Jew.  It's the closest I am but I am not Jewish.  I am adopted into the faith.  I'll share but each one must choose what they watch.  Pray about it.


God bless and share the Gospel of Salvation

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment