Saturday, May 20, 2017

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, TRANSHUMANISM - ARE WE GOING TOO FAR?

I've been hearing a lot about AI or "artificial intelligence" and it's kind of scary to me.  When you take away the human touch and emotions, nothing good can come from that.  This video may be a little off base but I think he makes some very valid points as well or else I wouldn't share this.  He said one day we may be able to marry "robots."  Wow!  That sounds boring to me and very lonely.  Sure, David and I fight but that's called passion and we love to debate.  Besides, we agree on so much our "fights" aren't with each other but with really "not to bright" people.  No, I am not referring to the mentally challenged but rather to the overly intelligent and educated but have absolutely no common sense and wisdom is unheard of.  Does anyone remember the movie "War Games" where someone hacked into the Pentagon to play a war game and it was real and we were going to have a nuclear war but at the last minute, a safety feature had been built in and we were saved from nukes?  In real life, would a computer stop it?  I doubt it because it lacks empathy or other human emotions.  It's a machine and does what it is designed to do.  

I worked in the medical field and even today, I still read medical journals.  I wanted to be a doctor but by God's grace, I am not.  I'm happy with my life as is.  I've read some things that scare me and I know some things about medical research, the germline and some of it sounds downright demonic.  What do you think they're doing with aborted babies?  Think about that and decide for yourself where YOU think medical research is headed and how this is being abused.  Pray but before we get that far, God will intervene and I don't think that day is too far away.  I'm no date setter and I'm not saying it will be within 5 years but I don't think we'll be here in 50 years.  IF God wasn't going to intervene, we'd blow ourselves up.  I'm so glad He promised He's coming to get us.  I hope it is soon.  Share the Gospel and try to get people ready.  The plan of salvation is in First Corinthians 15:1-11.


No comments:

Post a Comment