Tuesday, April 25, 2017

"THE RAPTURE - THE AUTHORITY OF THE CHURCH" VIDEO SERIES

Again, I haven't fully screened these but what I've heard so far I feel is of value.  My headphones don't last very long, especially when one forgets to turn the off, lol.  I'm really not that unintelligent BUT I am THAT unobservant and, in general, just plain don't think about it.  I like to blame David, lol but can't, at least not as often as I wish.  Ahhh, but how we always try.  We are a good mix, he sees the little things, I see the bigger picture so together, we should be awesome.  I'd say 75% yeah.  Anyway, I am determined to read. I have to return this book to the library soon and I keep forgetting or I get busy on here.  I like to stay in touch so wanted to make a quick post, say good night and have a very happy, safe and blessed Wednesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment