Sunday, April 16, 2017

RESURRECTION DAY IS HERE! THANK YOU, CHRIST JESUS

Not so much for Spiritual or legalistic reasons but because I view Sunday as my one day with my husband and fur babies and we enjoy our lives, all things we do, doing our best to bring Honor and Glory to God Almighty.  It just so happens that Sunday is the one day every week where we are totally free from any obligations.  No shopping, unless it's quick, I can cook if I choose or not, but just be thankful for God, our family, our marriage.  So, I don't usually do my blog on Sunday nor visit many Google pages UNLESS I want to.   If David is reading and I choose, I do but I feel no obligation to anyone but God today.   He is my sole focus in everything I do.  My marriage is a gift.  I don't put His gifts in a box and keep them to look at.  I ENJOY THEM to the fullest.  I don't always have time other days but Sundays, I do. It's subject to change and if so, I'll choose another worship day.  Now, that is 100% freedom in Christ Jesus.  We can worship Him 24/7 anywhere and any time.

However, I do feel a strong obligation today to tell you this...Victory is won!  We are free and salvation is finished.  You're free.  Today that tomb was found empty.  Why put a cross on your wall?  Me, I want to see that empty grave.  What a day that must have been.  Do this, take a journey in time and imagine what His Apostles must have thought.  Wow!  Just wow!  God bless you all and much, much love in Christ Jesus.


NOW, YOU ARE COMMANDED TO GO OUT INTO THE WORLD TO THE OUTERMOST PARTS OF IT AND PROCLAIM THIS GOOD NEWS.  IF ALL YOU DO IS BE A KEYBOARD OR PRAYER WARRIOR, WE ARE ALL CALLED TO A PURPOSE AND MAYBE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO DO.  NEVER DOWNPLAY OR THINK YOURSELF LESS OR BETTER THAN THOSE WHO ARE CALLED TO WHAT APPEARS TO BE A HIGHER CALLING. WE ARE ONE.  FOOT OR HEAD, WE MUST WORK IN HARMONY AND THERE ARE NO UNNEEDED PARTS.  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment