Monday, April 10, 2017

"BLOODLINE" BY DALLAS HOLM

This is a beautiful song by Dallas Holm.  We are born into the "bloodline" of a King!  It's a playlist of many of his greatest songs.  Now this is a man of God!  You might not feel like you're at a rock concert or "feel" a lot of emotions but some of his songs, well, tears flow.  I'll Rise Again; I Saw the Lord and others are pure POWER and you can hear the passion for Jesus Christ in his music.  He always gives the Gospel Message during and after his concerts and guess what...no scandals, no accusations of being a "false prophet," and he's not wealthy like so many of today's new musical "artists" are today.  His ticket prices were 2 cans of food (minimum) for the local food bank and the book(s) he wrote,well, FREE!  His wife was battling breast cancer the last time I saw him in concert and, to the BEST of my knowledge, she was healed but don't quote me on that.  I do know that IF she died (her name is Linda) and I'm pretty sure she didn't, she was given many, many years.  I did Google search him not too long ago (maybe 2 or 3 years ago) and she was still alive after at least 20 years.  I say that's God's Hand!  Be blessed and enjoy this awesome and amazing playlist.  Do not expect a rock concert...if so, you'll be disappointed but the music is OUR generation's greatest sound!




GOD BLESS AND IF YOU WANT, CLICK ON THE "YOUTUBE" BUTTON TO LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST THERE BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO ENJOY IT ON MY BLOG AS WELL.  DON'T FORGET...FREELY GIVEN, FREELY GIVE THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION!

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment