Thursday, March 30, 2017

THE POWER OF NEGATIVE THINKING - SERMON BY J. VERNON McGEE

I chose to share this particular sermon today for sort of selfish reasons.  I have this problem right now.  I'm struggling with an issue and although I try to stop worrying about it, I can't.  I'm sure we've all been through this at some point in our lives and probably will again.  I have a lot of personal issues, not related to my Spiritual beliefs directly but it is effecting it negatively.  That's why I am so grateful to Jesus Christ who came as a MAN so He could understand what we go through.  He has my back and I m able to see that in the future but today, not so much.  I am feeling like I've pretty much lost my entire family due to money and my beliefs.  It feels as if anything can go wrong, it is.  I'll come through this because I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  I'm putting my trust in Him in my heart but maybe not always in words and deeds.  I could use your prayers.  I pray for all of you as well.



God Bless You All and ALWAYS Pray for One Another.   It is our most powerful weapon and it can move a mountain...it sure moves the HEART OF GOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment