Wednesday, March 15, 2017

IDOLTRY IN THE CHURCH - WORSHIP OF MARY (VIDEO)

This has has confused me on why some churches, esp the RCC, is filled with nothing but graven images that they actually pray to and worship.  We are told not to make ANY graven images.  Does the Cross fit into that?  Yes, actually it does.  Why do we want to remember His death when the Resurrection is His ultimate victory?  I see many wearing crosses and I do wear one once in a while but our lives should show it and we shouldn't need any images to prove we are a true follower of Christ Jesus, otherwise others will just call us hypocrites.  Is it a sin?  I would say it's walking a thin line but as long as it's not used as an image of worship or prayer, I wouldn't call it a sin.  Just always remember that the cross has no power.  We are totally free of that in Christ Jesus.  Nor do I think it's sinful or wrong to post pictures of it on our pages.  Use it for the RIGHT reasons.


GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY GRACE

Death
+
Burial
+
Resurrection
=
SALVATION!



No comments:

Post a Comment