Thursday, March 23, 2017

DIVINE ELECTION AND FREE WILL - SERMON BY J. VERNON McGEE

I decided to share this sermon on the topic of "election" by God.  It is so misunderstood.  Some say that God has already chosen who He will save and who He will not.  I admit I have wondered about this and I have some personal thoughts on what the election really is but IF God has already chosen who will and will not be saved, why are we told to spread the Gospel to the world?  It would make no sense.  Read John 3:16-17, it says "whosoever shall believe on Jesus Christ SHALL BE SAVED."  I believe this sermon will answer your questions.  The scripture also says that anyone that comes to Him in no way will He cast out.  So keep spreading the Gospel of Salvation.  Just a thought, could the election be referring to the Jewish people rather than the gentiles?  I'd love to hear more thoughts on this.  I just wonder why He would choose me.  I chose Him but I worry maybe He didn't choose me.  No matter how hard I try, I cannot overcome a few things.  But I love Him with my whole heart and soul.  I know I am born again.  God bless.


PLEASE PRAY FOR THE LOST, THOSE DECEIVED AND IN FALSE CHURCHES/BELIEFS!



No comments:

Post a Comment