Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN GOD'S HOLY LOVE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

I took December off from Google and my blog to reconnect with my first love, Christ Jesus.  I love Him so much that I wanted to do anything and everything I could to "WORK" for Him and as the only connection to the outside world, I made this blog, made 3 communities and joined so many that I found I couldn't do any of them "good."  I learned I'd rather do 3 things to God's glory "well done" than 50 poorly.

So, I restored my relationship with Him, took a lot of time to just believe and try to understand His Word by reading the Bible, listening to good sermons and was a wee bit selfish but in a good way.  Now I can be better at being self-less, by spreading the Gospel of Grace to all.  


This blog will be sharing inspirational videos, worship music, other videos as it relates to Bible prophecy and if I hear a good sermon by someone who preaches the RIGHT Gospel and a great sermon, I will share that too.  I will be doing a Gospel of Grace blog that only thing specifically related to SALVATION will be posted.  I will do about 14 posts per week, all in one day.  That way it will stay visible for a week.  It will change weekly, rather than hourly or daily.  This one will be as much as I find worthy of being shared.  I will give you my new blog address once I have it built.  Hopefully by next Sunday.  I also hope to be able to add a Christian fellowship "chatroom" as well, where we can all gather to talk.  I'm working on that. 

I love my communities on Google and will visit whenever I can but I found myself feeling as if it were more work than joyful.  I wanted to read and love everything, comment to give you support and encourage you in the faith.  I couldn't keep up so I gave up.  That's not what I wanted.  I love us being there for each other but not at the expense of true worship of our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.  I felt like a slave to the computer rather than freedom and liberty in Christ.  Please don't be offended if I unjoin some communities that are carbon copies of other groups (the same exact shares on each).  I have to scale back and if you find yourself feeling as I do, I urge you to do the same.  While I pray my blogs and pages, shares and comments help you grow, learn and want to share the Gospel, don't please me, please God!  Don't ignore your family, friends or pets even to try to visit every page.  Scale back, turn off notifications if you're getting 500 twice a day, as I was.  We'll still be here when you come to our sites.  LIVE IN CHRIST JESUS.  Be free and be holy as He is holy.  Don't forsake what you've been given.  You will, in the end, be much more helpful for Kingdom work in the end.  


We're not slaves to our Master so we should not feel like slaves to others.  Be fruitful and if that means doing one thing well and only one thing, then you will succeed.  Do 50 things not so well and you won't.  Work for God, not man and He will greatly bless your ministry!

Pray for the U.S., Trump, and Israel.  Just because we know we can't make a REAL difference in the world, that doesn't mean we can't change just ONE person's life and from that point, it will branch out as "Pay it Forward" works.  Be not deceived, stay strong and grounded in His Word, spread the Gospel and no matter what member God chose for you in the Body of Christ, be it the head or the foot, we are all necessary and one person's victory in leading someone to Christ is our victory.  

Also be realistic in your goals.  You can't change the world but we serve Christ Jesus who will.  You CAN change a person's life so in everything you do, to it to the Lord so that the difference you do make is holy, perfect and righteous in His eyes.  God bless you all.

New email address is:  WorthyistheLamb737@AOL.com.  Please don't use @YAHOO.com as I am not getting all of my personal emails.  


No comments:

Post a Comment