Sunday, December 18, 2016

REOPENING SOON!

I apologize for not doing my blog for the past few weeks but I haven't had the time due to personal reasons and the holidays.  I also had a lot of work to catch up on and Bible study to do.  I also needed more than anything to draw closer to God as I felt I let my "work" become more important than my relationship with Him.  I fooled myself into thinking they were one and the same.  Not so!!!!  

I realize we all are going to be extremely busy next week and especially over the weekend.  We may not celebrate Christmas in the paganish, secular way anymore but focus on Christ Jesus but it is also a time for family.  So regardless of your personal choices, I have no opinion one way or another as far as it being right or wrong.  My only issue is with santa, the overt secularism of this holiday and it's focus on spending money.  I feel there are Godly ways in which we can enjoy the season without incorporating the RCC's intermingling of pagans to appease them back in the First Century.  But I don't have a problem if you disagree.  I like having a special day and this year December 25th falls on December 25th.  

I probably won't start back on this blog until after the holidays.  I want you to have time to read, watch or listen to sermons I post so to give you a break, I want to give you some time off.  I will start doing my blog, as well as another different one, after New Year's full time but a few posts after Christmas.

Have a very merry Christmas and Happy Hannakuh.  God bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment