Monday, December 5, 2016

JUSTIN PETERS + + + THE HURT OF HEALING

I will resume posting sermons by J. Vernon McGee tomorrow but I wanted you to hear what this man has to say.  I feel a burden for those who are deceived by wolves in sheep's clothing.  I got snared by two, even though I was raised in the TRUTH so no one is protected and they will devour and destroy you.  So, if I seem a little overly passionate about spreading this message, it's because of my great love for my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.  PLEASE BE NOT DECEIVED.  If anyone feels they are in a false church and need help, please contact me.  I am here to help and you can write me at WorthyistheLamb737@yahoo.com and put HELP in the subject line so I will respond immediately.  God bless you all.


THE GOSPEL OF GRACE SALVATION



No comments:

Post a Comment