Friday, December 2, 2016

GOD BLESS ALL

I just want to wish you all a very happy and blessed weekend.  I won't be working on the computer tonight but I'll be here tomorrow night late.  I am changing my blog a little bit and I need to work on some other things I'm doing.  Please pray for my eyes.  I have a sty on the inside of my eyelid and it feels like glass in my eye and I'm having a very hard time reading.  So, tonight is going to be my night to watch some videos I have not had time to watch yet and enjoy my family.  I am hoping by giving it rest tonight, it will be better tomorrow as it usually is.  I will miss you guys on Google and working on my blog.  God bless and please pray.  Be sure to spread the Gospel of Grace in First Corinthians 15:1-11.


And I love you guys too!

No comments:

Post a Comment