Saturday, November 19, 2016

NEW BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTION

Well, the poll showed up where it used to be and I ask you please take the time to answer.  If not, I'm not going to do this anymore.  I wanted to make it fun and a great way to learn.  So, it's now up to you whether or not I continue.  I pray you will.  It's always on the right-hand side near the top and underneath a video.  It never changes.  I will also be sharing some great Bible games and apps to download on your phones.  They're a lot of fun and is a great way to learn.  So please, this is your last chance to bring me this particular joy in the creation of my blog.  God bless you all but, in the end, I'd rather you actually read what I share or see the videos than answer a question.  KNOWLEDGE = POWER!


No comments:

Post a Comment