Sunday, October 2, 2016

THE NEW LAW - DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE LAW

WARNING...viewer discretion advised.  Some very graphic clips.

I am well aware that I am going to really upset some people but I'd rather please God than man. If the TRUTH hurts, there's a very good reason for it.  You have 2 choices in life of who you worship and serve...God or satan.  See, the biggest lie satan ever told you was "he doesn't exist." Even many so-called Christians claim to believe in God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit, but deny the reality of satan's existence.  No, he's not walking this earth (that I know of) but he is a very real...and dangerous...spiritual force.  We don't fight flesh and blood but of powers in the Spiritual realm.  It's your choice, you can deny but you serve one of the two...I hope you choose wisely!



The Plan of Salvation...Easy and Free!

First Corinthians 15:1-4

GRACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment