Monday, October 17, 2016

SONG OF THE DAY

I'm going to add another daily post on my blog called Song of the Day!  It will always be a worship song of many genres.   So today the song is called "Prayer Warriors"  by Dallas Holm.  I chose this one because now more than ever we need to be prayer warriors, fighting on our knees in the Lord's army!  Enjoy!  He's an awesome man of God and is not one of those new "wealth and prosperity" artists.  I saw him in concert twice (awesome) and it cost me a minimum of 2 cans of food for the local food bank.  I overpaid...gladly!  God bless him and you!  I wish he'd do a tour near me soon!  


God Bless You All and You Are Never Alone!

+ + + John 3:16-17 + + +

He died, was buried and resurrected to save us!

+ + + First Corinthians 15:1-4 + + +

Grace Won on Calvary!

+ + + Ephesians 2:8-9 + + +

No comments:

Post a Comment