Monday, October 24, 2016

NEW TRIVIA QUESTION

I put a new Bible Trivia Question up.  It's on the right-hand side, near the top and beneath the Just as I Am video and little blue on/off switch for my music player.  I really want to do a page of Bible Trivia but no one is participating.  It will be time consuming but something I want to do so bad.  Please, it only takes a few seconds to answer.  I'll give it a few more times before making my decision.  It is fun and teaches you the word of God, will include many different topics and range from beginner to scholar.  PLEASE PLAY!!!!  I've never had more than 4 play and that includes me.  Don't deny me this joy!  God bless you all.  Share!

:

PLEASE SHARE GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION!

GRACE

First Corinthians 15:1-4
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

AMEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment