Friday, October 7, 2016

NEW BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTION

I have put up a new Bible Trivia Question tonight.  It is on the right-hand side, beneath the "Just As I Am" video and a little blue on/off switch for my music player.  PLEASE take a second to answer this question as I want to start a Bible Trivia page but want to make sure that I will have participants as it will take a lot of time and work.  I really want to do it but only if it's something you would find fun and interesting to do.  So far, I've had very little interest shown.  However, I am not giving up, lol.  The trivia question is (and you'll have to go to the "Poll" to give your answer, is this..

Which of the following is NOT an Apostle of Jesus Christ

John
Matthew
Peter
Luke

PLEASE PLAY and GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment