Sunday, October 16, 2016

NEW BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTION - RIGHT HAND SIDE

I just posted a new Bible Trivia Question.  It's in the same spot, underneath the Just As I Am Video on the right-hand side (which never changes day to day) and beneath a little on/off blue switch to my music player.  PLEASE PLAY!  I was the only one to answer last week.  New question...

Which day was the Holy Spirit Given?

A.  Tabernacles
B.  Yom Kippur
C.  Pentacost
D. Hannakuh

I really want to do a separate Bible Trivia page but it will take a lot of time and effort.  I would love to do it but only if there's interest.  I will make it fun, easy/hard, but always a fun way to learn. So please help me out.  If you can't find it, let me know and I'll be glad to help.  If I don't get any interest within the next few weeks, I'll stop.  So, I pray you'll take a few minutes to play.  You have to visit the page in order to answer.  Please don't answer in a comment!  God bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment