Sunday, October 30, 2016

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY

I will be taking Sundays off from the computer from now on.  I need time to renew my Spirit and personal relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  I won't be going to any communities so if you make a comment and I don't respond, get up with me on Monday as I simply cannot catch up and it causes great stress to try.  I think we all need to take time off.  In fact, I probably spend way more time than I should but I enjoy the fellowship.  I apologize for missing posts but Sunday is my day with God and with my family.  Also, we have to live our lives and can't be glued to a computer.  So from now on, let's all just do what we can, when we can but in everything rejoice in the Lord.  God bless and if I'm not here a lot next week, I want you to know I am struggling with a personal situation so your prayers would be extremely appreciated.  God bless and see you soon!  


SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY CHRIST JESUS

First Corinthians 15:1-4

GRACE ALONE


No comments:

Post a Comment