Saturday, September 10, 2016

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND GOD'S WAYS...."GOD'S PROMISES"

God's Promises....



"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.  "For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than yours thoughts."  Isaiah 55:8-9

"Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.  Jeremiah 33:3


"What then shall we say to these things?  If God is for us, who can be against us."  Romans 8:31


"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?  Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?  As it is written, For Your sake we are killed all day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.  Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."  Romans 8:35-37




"No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it."  1 Corinthians 10:13


"Many afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers out of them all."  Psalm 34:19


"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved."  Psalm 55:22

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you.  I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."  Romans 8:28

"Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord.  His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth."  Hosea 6:3

"As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him."  Psalm 18:30



"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful."  Hebrews 10:23

"And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me."  Jeremiah 32:40

"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;Do not forsake the works of Your hands."  Psalms 138:8

"Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy." Psalm 4:12-13



No comments:

Post a Comment