Monday, September 26, 2016

SERMON ON THE WAR OF PSALM 83...PROPHETIC OR HAS THIS WAR BEEN FOUGHT BEFORE?


I read this chapter quite some time ago and it's been one that's always been at the back of my mind.  I highly suggest you read it.  Psalm is not well-known as a "prophetic book," like Isaiah, Daniel and other major and minor prophets.  I try to read a Psalm each night and every single one I read, I find it's very similar to my prayers today.  Is it prophecy or is history repeating itself.  Not sure, I am certainly no Biblical scholar and my knowledge of prophecy is sorely lacking but read the first few chapters of Isaiah and see who it sounds like it's talking about.  I haven't had a chance to finish watching this but I am going to share because it is a little over my head and maybe someone will understand what it's saying and tell me!  

Also, other than J. Vernon McGee, Robert Breaker and a few others, even if I share their sermons, it doesn't mean I necessarily agree with everything they say but I do feel they are preaching the truth!  Please feel free to point out anything I share that is false.  No one is immune and so I depend on you to help me out.  God bless you all!


The Imminent Psalm 83 War Against Israel & Ezekiel 38-39 by Bill Salus



+ AMEN +

- - - - - First Corinthians 15:1-4 - - - - -

The Gospel According the Christ Jesus Given to the Apostle Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment