Tuesday, September 13, 2016

HILLARY CLINTON'S 'I DIDN'T THINK IT MATTERED STATEMENTS - Dale Griggs Ministry (The Plan of Salvation Matters A Lot to You)

A Pastor's point of view on Hillary's statements and actions during this charade of a campaign.  What difference does it make?  The Gospel DOES matter, Ms. Clinton.  I pray you think at this point in your life it makes a HUGE difference to YOU!  I pray for you.  I don't want to but I do.  After all, I think at this point in time you are still human and can make a rational choice but honestly, you're sick and you may not have that much longer to make a decision to follow Christ Jesus.  God bless and like he just said, at the end, it DOES matter, especially at THIS point!


God Bless You All
AND
Much Love in Christ Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment