Wednesday, September 21, 2016

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS! - By AbaloneKid on Google Plus!


 
AT TIMES GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS AND REVEALS THE MYSTERY IN OUR LIVES IN HIS APPOINTED TIME

In 1986, I was called by God to go to LA, Ca to minister and sing on the streets and back roads and bathrooms and beaches in places like West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Malibu and elsewhere. I lived on the gutters in my small dodge van with my 2 companion Siamese cats; Sasha and Tanya. This I did for over 1200 days. Most of that time I had hardly any $ nor a bank account; nor credit. Fear was not in me.(The Lord Is OUR Shepherd : Psalm23) Strength was provided through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, having been heavily engaged in Bible study before that call to "GO OUT", I continued my studies in coffee shops and parks and on the beaches in full concentration and each day I learned something more from God. I never had a problem getting to a bathroom! I never went a day without food from God in all manner of ways including dumpster diving. I even was blessed for some time to dumpster dive behind a high end super market and carry loads of food and some flowers for the bag ladies who never knew my name but always received the supplies in the name of Jesus . Some days God fed upwards of 60 homeless through me. I never ran out of Gas! I never got sick. I did loose a tooth or two.

Christ Jesus the Lord is a living experience for all who submit (are called by God, believe God and study His word). That call puts us on the road to salvation and works in faith where the odds mankind ponders has NO PLACE IN THE REALM OF THE WORKINGS OF GOD in the willing soul who believes God and steps out in the faith God gives TO BELIEVE> and right now Jesus is our High Priest in Heaven...

" And intercedes by our days and nights
So the death of sin cannot have might."

HE WAS, IS AND EVER WILL BE LORD AND SAVIOR OF ALL BELIEVING SINNERS OF WHOM WE ALL WERE BORN IN SINS AND EXPERIENCE IN HIS SPIRITUAL REALITY AS WELL AS OUR ACTIVE CONDUCT IF WE ARE CALLED BY GOD AND OUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS AROUSED TO OUR SIN NATURE NO MATTER WHAT POSITIONS WE HOLD, SKILLS WE ARE DEMONSTRATING AND NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WE COME FROM.

A MOMENT OF AMAZING GRACE


So one night a man I met in LA invited me to join him at a dance bar in a popular nigh spot . I accepted and we went. There was a small dance floor and no one was dancing to the piped in pop music; upbeat but not too loud. I was moved to get up from our table and begin to dance alone. A young boy came over and stood watching me move around and do some creative steps (I was a good dancer: a natural so to speak) and after maybe 8-10 minutes of watching me this young boy stepped out onto the floor and started dancing with me! He actually copied every move I made! This was very unusual I thought as we both twirled around the floor in a full tilt boogie dance routine that had people all around the floor staring and enjoying this scene! This boy was under age (he appeared about 9-11 years old!) and yet he had a demeanor of a real performer . When the music paused and I called it quits he also stopped and asked me to walk back to his table where there was a couple (male and female!) and brought me over and the man got up (I presumed his father) and shook my hand and thanked me most sincerely for dancing with his son. I had a vague recollection I had seen this man before someplace but I could not place him. REMEMBER I was on the streets for years and no TV nor movies not magazines etc were at my disposal.

So after this very sincere and appreciative greeting I said a goodbye to my young dance partner and his parents and went back to my friend who was at our table and as I sat down. As I did he said to me in some degree of disbelief: "THAT WAS ROBIN WILLIAMS AND HIS FAMILY YOU JUST MET!......

You just danced with his son!!! ...." And having been homeless and without $ as God ordained I never went to a movie and never saw Robin Williams perform in movies apparently he having broke through amidst the comic competition and was fast becoming a big star!

It got too stuffy in that dance bar so I walked outside after this event and was standing around and out walks the family to get into a big limo but before Robin does he comes over to me and for the third time (2 times at his table before) graciously and sincerely thanks me again for this "DANCE WITH MY SON" [moment in the boys young life]

And then they were gone.

WELCOME "MICHAEL ELLSWORTH" Gifted artist we pray for, whose drawing you see here, God gave me to see for GOD'S GLORY, and revelation of His reality that binds us all together as ONE FAMILY in CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD)

I place this here above his image he drew below and shared in the community "Jasper's Stairway To Heaven". His drawing was brought to my attention this AM by God who sent me here to share a prose piece I wrote many years ago. God placed this on me this early am out of the blue, and I began to consider our joint project ongoing and THAT IS HOLY SPIRIT working in me (& other believers) always connected to some facet of THE GLORY OF GOD and NOT! NOT! our selves.... When it is from God it will be FOR GOD.


THE MAN IN THE GLORY

"He shines like a billion suns ablaze
No nighttime in his countenance to see
A more than brilliant face has he.
His clothing is luminescent pure
His hair on fire golden white
And angels minister to him in flight.
He is the Savior of all the world
A plan his Father saw fit to unveil
And intercedes by our days and nights
So the death of sin cannot have might.
His chamber high above the earth
The blood of his an eternal worth
Set out before the alter pure
God the Father forgives for sure.
He is our High Priest
Keeping those of us he owns.
In Christ there is only victory
And we the victors just through him".

FROM: http://theabalonekid.com/id69.html (Praise Prose of Chaim, least)

This has been waiting for me to pick up on for many, many years! God works in ways we catch up to as we are predestined to in a REALITY THAT TRANSCENDS THE LOST WORLD AND IS THE ETERNAL REALITY BECOMING OF ALL WHO LOVE GOD AND BELIEVE GOD IN AND THROUGH JESUS CHRIST GOD THE SON AND LORD AND SAVIOR WHO IS, WHO WILL BE AND WHO WAS BEFORE ANYTHING WAS MADE THAT WAS MADE BY HIM: LIFE WITH GOD, MY FRIENDS IS THE REAL REALITY THAT HAS NO END: IT IS ETERNAL....

John 1:


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Chaim, least


GOD BLESS ROBIN WILLIAMS

HE IS SO MISSED AND THE WORLD IS A MUCH SADDER PLACE NOW!

REST IN PEACE, MY DEAR FRIEND!

I LOVE YOU, BRENDA

JESUS SAVES ALL SINS...NOT JUST YOURS!


EPHESIANS 2:8-9


No comments:

Post a Comment