Sunday, September 25, 2016

A CALL TO ACTION BY FR. MICHAEL ORSI

To try to add a little levity to an extremely serious situation, for those who know me will find me sharing this a "minor" miracle, lol.  No, not a REAL one but for me it is.  I am not exactly the RCC's greatest fan.  However, this Friar (I assume) makes it perfectly clear.  You want freedom to continue...listen to what this man has to say!  He's 100% Biblical!  VOTE...IT MATTERS!

One note:  I do not agree with the Roman Catholic Church's stance on birth control.  It is unreasonable today and unsafe NOT to use b/c, especially outside of marriage.  Sex is a major issue today and b/c prevents pregnancies, it doesn't "kill" babies and thus lowering the need for abortions.  I truly believe the RCC MUST address this very important issue.  It is also unsafe to have sex without a condom these days.  It not only helps prevent pregnancy, it MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE!  AFTER ALL, ALL LIVES MATTER!

WARNING...VERY POLITICAL!



AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment